Veggie biriyani. A super delicious Mughlai Veggie Biryani packed full of flavor with delicious herbs, spices and veggies. This recipe is great for dinner or entertaining. Veg dum biryani recipe – Biryani was brought by the mughals to India during the mughal reign.
Paneer can be substituted with Chicken/Mutton/Veggies. South Indian Biryani Recipe is Tamilnadu style biryani using basmati or Indian Veggie Delight is all about exotic Indian vegetarian recipes. Food is my true love and cooking. You can cook Veggie biriyani using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie biriyani
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 of chopped potato.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Black pepper seeds.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Salt and red chilli powder as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Chast masala.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of biriyani masala (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
Vegetarian Biryani- so simple yet full of great flavor! If you are looking for a more traditional Indian Top with chickpeas, raisins and the cup of veggies you set aside. Bring to a simmer over high heat. This authentic recipe of traditional Hyderabadi vegetable Biryani explains the step by step procedure to cook on The Veggie Indian.
Veggie biriyani instructions
- Tale 2 tablespoon of oil or / butter in a pressure cooker and heat it on a medium flame..
- Add mustard seeds, bay leaf, black pepper seeds, red dry chilli, cinnamon stick and let it seasoned..
- Add onion, carrots, potato and ginger garlic paste. Add salt, turmeric and red chilli powder as per taste and cook it for 4-5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, cumin powder, red chilli powder, biriyani masala(optional), garam masala and mix it well..
- Now add basamati rice into it. Add yogart and give it a mix..
- Now Pour 3 and half cups of water into it and close the pressure cooker with a lid. Let the cooker whistle 4 times. Open the cooker once it is cool down to normal temperature. Serve it with a yougart and enjoy it 🙂.
Healthy Vegetarian & Vegan food recipes, from around the world. I have posted so many version of biryani in this blog like capsicum biryani, babycorn biryani I wanted to post another version of the best biryani and the biryani like they do in restuarants. Dum shahi vegetable biryani, How to make Shahi Veg Biryani recipe. Vegetable biryani or vegetable brinji is a classic main course dish that is perfect for any occasion. While I was chopping the veggies required, my son asked me, "Amma, what's for lunch tomorrow "?