Cabbage chutney. .cabbage chutney recipe. it includes recipes like, carrot chutney, dahi chutney, sandwich chutney, onion chutney, tomato chutney, red chutney, green chutney and schezwan chutney. also, i request. Cabbage poriyal and cabbage kootu are commonly prepared dishes with cabbage but very few prepare chutney with cabbage. I had very less cabbage lying in my refrigerator which was not.
Ingredients of Cabbage chutney
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped (1 cup).
- It’s 1 of small size tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare 3 of red chilly.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut.
- You need 1 of small gooseberry size tamarind.
- It’s 1 tbsp of + 1 tsp oil.
- You need of Salt as required.
Learn how to make Cabbage Chutney, find the steps and ingredients on Vaya.in. How this cabbage Chutney is made without coconut and onion? Because the cabbage has a great fibrous This is the recipe for spicy cabbage Chutney. But if you want to make it less spicy, then.
Cabbage chutney instructions
- Take onion and cabbage in 1:2 ratio..
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp oil and roast Urad dal, curry leaves and red chilly. Keep aside..
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add onion and Sauté onion until it becomes soft..
- Add cabbage and sauté until it gets cooked. It takes 5 to 10 mins in medium to high flame..
- Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft..
- Add salt, tamarind and coconut. Stir it once and switch off the flame..
- Cool it and grind everything into coarse paste..
- Serve with idli, dosa or rice..
Cabbage chutney recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. This cabbage chutney can be served with either dose or idli or rice. Cabbage chutney is prepared using red chili, urad dal. Cabbage chutney is commonly prepared dishes with cabbage a fresh, healthy, delicious and easy to make chutney that goes well with South Indian breakfast. Cabbage Chutney Recipe, How To Make Cabbage Chutney Recipe.