Tomato mozzarella grilled cheese.
You can have Tomato mozzarella grilled cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato mozzarella grilled cheese
- Prepare 4 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 8 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 8 slice of Italian bread.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Tomato mozzarella grilled cheese instructions
- Slice tomatoes. Spread slices out onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt pepper if desired. Turn oven to broil. Broil for ten minutes checking to make sure the tomatoes don't stick..
- Brush bread with olive oil. Place oiled side of bread down in a skillet. Top with two basil leaves. Place tomatoes on basil leaves. Top with mozzarella cheese. Brush another slice of bread with oil. Place bread oiled side up on top of cheese..
- Cook in a skillet until bottom slice is brown and then flip and brown the other side. Cook until both sides are browned and cheese is melted. Enjoy!.