Eggplant parmigiana. Then, dip in the egg mixture, and finally in the breadcrumbs. Make sure to coat both sides of each slice of eggplant. Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried.
Much like lasagana, this is a casserole dish made of different layers. This aubergine parmigiana recipe is a brilliant vegetarian alternative to a lasagne. Lightly season eggplant slices all over with salt; place in a single layer on Working one at a time, dredge eggplant slices in flour, then dip in egg, allowing excess to drip off. You can have Eggplant parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant parmigiana
- It’s of Veggies :.
- Prepare 10 pieces of Mini Bringlas.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Black paper as per taste.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sliced carrot.
- You need 1 cup of Red sauce (I have shared the recipe separately).
A classic Italian baked Eggplant Parmesan casserole with breaded eggplant slices layered with Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like. A specialty of southern Italian kitchens, eggplant parmigiana can be made more weeknight-efficient by breaking the steps into stages. My eggplant parmesan recipe will be the one you use over and over again. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Eggplant parmigiana step by step
- Slice the Bringals and half fry on a pan. Sprinkle the salt and black paper as per taste..
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree..
- Now lets make layers in a baking tray: 1: Pour the red sauce in a tray. 2: Spread the sliced Bringals on the top. 3: Spread the sliced carrots on it. 4: Now spread mozzarella cheese. Repeat all four layers on the top again..
- Place the tray inside the oven and cook it for 12 minutes. At the end, broil it for 3 more minutes. Cut it in equal pieces and enjoy it 🙂.
Today I would like to share with you my easy Eggplant Parmigiana recipe. Parmigiana (/ˌpɑːrmɪˈdʒɑːnə, -ˈʒɑː-/, Italian: [parmiˈdʒaːna], also called parmigiana di melanzane [parmiˈdʒaːna di melanˈdzaːne; -ˈtsaːne] or melanzane alla parmigiana, is an Italian dish made with a shallow or deep-fried sliced eggplant filling, layered with cheese and tomato sauce, then baked. Tomato Puree retains the bright red color of tomatoes and has a velvety composition with an intense but sweet taste. Eggplant Parmigiana (Parmigiana di Melanzane) is the ultimate comfort food recipe. Fried aubergines/eggplant baked in a dish with tomato sauce, basil, parmesan and mozzarella cheese.