Black Chickpeas veggie kabab.
You can cook Black Chickpeas veggie kabab using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Chickpeas veggie kabab
- It’s 1 cup of soaked black chickpeas.
- It’s 2 of any bread slice.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped greenpapers.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red dried chilli.
- Prepare of All Spices:.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
Black Chickpeas veggie kabab instructions
- Grind the boiled black chickpeas with red dry chilli in a mixer and take it out in a bowl..
- Grind the bread and add it into a chickpea mixture..
- Mixed all chopped veggies with a mixture and add all the spices mentioned in a list. Balance the salt as per your taste. Add 2 tablespoons of oil..
- If mixer is lumpy or wet then add 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour and make sure it is enough dry to make a roll out of it..
- Now put some oil in your palm so the mixture doesn’t stick and take a small portion and press between your palm to give it a nice round shape..
- Once you finish with the mixture, you can now half fry or deep fry the kabab as you like..
- Serve it with peanut/tamarind chutney or stuff it inside the bread with cheese and enjoy it 🙂.