Turkey Lettuce Wrap. Healthy eating is very doable with recipes like this one! My husband and I couldn't get over how good these were and even my kids loved them! Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are packed with intense flavor that is almost too addicting to put down.
I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead. Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos are a perfect Low-Carb dinner; you can serve the tacos with a purchased Pico de Gallo or Guacamole to make it easier! Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. You can have Turkey Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Small diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Turkey Taco Lettuce Wrap. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to wrap a lettuce wrap with this low carb, keto friendly lettuce wrap recipe featuring Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo. Savory Chinese lettuce wraps with ground turkey are a flavorful, fast and healthy meal made all in one wok!
Turkey Lettuce Wrap instructions
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat..
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent..
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice..
Turkey and fresh vegetables fill each wrap. I love a big one-pot meal, especially when it calls for. Brown turkey, and celery in the oil in a large saute pan on medium-high heat. In a small bowl, mix the aminos. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps with water chestnuts and sesame dipping sauceHome Chef.