Cucumber salad. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette for a classic side dish. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds.
It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. Looking for the perfect cucumber salad recipe? You can have Cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- It’s 1 of organic English cucumber.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- Prepare 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- You need 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- You need 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- It’s 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 c of red onion diced.
Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this quick-and-easy salad recipe. Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and This easy-to-make cucumber salad, also called "tzatziki", is a refreshing accompaniment to spicy dishes. It's one of my favorite side dishes to throw. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette.
Cucumber salad instructions
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
This German cucumber salad is the perfect summer side dish. Loaded with fresh cucumbers, sour cream, and red onion. Low carb and keto friendly too! Creamy Cucumber Salad – just like Grandma made! This classic recipe is made with fresh cucumbers, red onions, fresh dill, and a handful of other ingredients for a side dish that everyone will.