Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. Chicken Quesadilla with Ranch and Bacon is an easy meal that comes together quickly using rotisserie chicken and bottled ranch dressing. Serve them with salsa or pico de gallo for an awesome lunch or gameday snack. The combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch is a real winner, especially when there's melted cheese involved. › Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas.
Order at your Chili's – or – Use My Current Location. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas are SO GOOD and taste just like the one's from Chili's but better! Chopped rotisserie chicken and sharp cheddar cheese get melted together with crispy bacon, fresh scallions, and creamy ranch dressing. You can have Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Adobo seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican style cheese.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
The outside is grilled until crisp and toasty and the inside is oozing with cheesy goodness! You're going to love this easy lunch or appetizer recipe. In a medium size bowl, combine the cubed chicken, bacon, red onion, and barbecue sauce Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter. Take out the chicken to rest.
Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas step by step
- Render your bacon. Once rendered to your liking drain on a paper towel and pour some of the bacon fat off leave a little in the pan to sautee your chicken..
- Pat dry chicken. And seasoning to your liking. Sautee in the Sam pan you cooked for bacon in. I say 5-7 minutes on each side..
- Take out the chicken to rest. I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture.
- I Filled The Tortillas with Chicken rice cheese barbeque sauce small amount of ranch and sour cream..
- Fry each side at least 2-3 min on each side..
- End Result. I got carried away with plating lol. Mexican rice ball. Sour cream, barbecue sauce, and ranch.
I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture Knock-Off Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe. Normally, to further healthify this dish, we would choose to use turkey bacon, but for our big game shindig, we were asked to purchase and try for the first time a Texas brand of bacon called Petit Jean for our recipe. We chose their Peppered Bacon variety that we purchased from our local HEB. (Side note: HEB is one of my favorite stores since. Put cheese, chicken, and bacon on top of the ranch.