Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake). Prol Tapai (Fermented Cassava Cake) Gluten Free-Casein Free. Kue tape-keju, fermented cassava cake, the real flavour of Indonesia *traditionally-modern. Cassava Cake is a classic Filipino dessert made from grated cassava (manioc).
Quality improvement problems were still faced by producers of prol tape. This was due to limited information of consumers' satisfaction factors of this product. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Prol Tape Traditional Dessert Originated East. You can cook Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake)
- Prepare 450 gr of fermented cassava.
- It’s 110 gr of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of eggs + 1 egg yolk.
- You need 105 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 75 gr of melted butter or oil.
- It’s of Olesan.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Grated cheese, optional.
- Prepare of Raisin, optional.
Made from fermented cassava, serving with fruit pudding on a glass. This is a classic Filipino dessert enjoyed year round. Most of the ingredients can be found in an oriental store near you. Homemade Cassava FuFu /Water FuFu – a staple food in many African countries that is made from fermented and grounded starchy cassava roots and is a great side dish to any protein-rich food.
Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake) step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mash fermented cassava until smooth, take out any hard cassava..
- Add in sugar and salt, mix well..
- Fold in flour, mix well after each addition. Add in milk and melted butter or oil..
- Add in raisin if using. Pour over pan, and bake for 20 minutes. Take out pan from oven, brush surface with egg yolk and sprinkle the grated cheese. Bake for 30 minutes..
Sudah lama ingin membuat prol tape, akhirnya dapat juga resep dari Mama ITaRa Kitchen yang sedikit saya adaptasi. Hasilnya cukup enak, next time kalau mau membuat lagi saya akan memilih tape yang tidak terlalu manis dan ada sedikit rasa asamnya supaya rasanya lebih mantap dan semakin terasa. Cassava is one of the pivotal carbohydrate sources for millions of people in Indonesia. Our company produced fermentated cassava which Indonesian people called it "TAPE". Our cassava is delicious and sweet.