Mom's garlic cheese bread. This cheesy garlic bread is easy to make and so delicious! You'll want to eat the whole loaf yourself but be nice and share! You just want bread that is soft on the inside and crusty on the outside.
Easy and super cheesy garlic bread can be served as an accompaniment or as a dish all on its own! The perfect amount of garlic and butter together gets smeared all over your bread before anything else hits it. Then, a faultless blend of two cheese: mozzarella and. You can cook Mom's garlic cheese bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's garlic cheese bread
- You need 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of oil.
- It’s 3 tbs of dehydrated parsley.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 150 g of grated cheese.
This is a very easy recipe for cheesy garlic bread. You can prepare this at your home with the help of this recipe. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of We love our cheesy homemade garlic bread served with delicious Italian dishes like Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti, Creamy Garlic Penne with Chicken, Easy.
Mom's garlic cheese bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together: 1 egg, sugar, yogurt, oil, parsley, minced garlic..
- Mix into dry ingredients until well incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Add second egg until incorporated, then add grated cheese.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top, bake at 350F for 45mins.
I don't know about you, but we are huge fans of bread, and usually have it as a side dish with most meals. Today's recipe is one that my mom tried several years ago. We've been making it ever since and call it Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. Mmmmmm…. garlic……cheese……….bread – the perfect combination. These yummy, cheesy, garlicky sticks of goodness are made from the basic pizza dough recipe from yesterday.