Veggie cakes with tuna. tuna veggie cakes with bumble bee. Fluted with piquillos and chorizo – Clean Eating Snacks. Tuna & Corn Fish Cakes with Veggie Salad.
Easy Tuna Cakes are made with Safe Catch Tuna. Roasted Red Pepper Mayo is where it's at! TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet. You can have Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- You need 1 of small can tuna.
- Prepare 10 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 5 of tbps sour cream.
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. Canned tuna is the surprise ingredient in these veggie-packed rounds. If you'd like, add more zip to the creamy mustard-mayo sauce with prepared horseradish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
Veggie cakes with tuna instructions
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious! That's why I make these delicious tuna cakes for dinner about once a week. Stop searching – This is the best and yummiest Tuna Cakes recipe you'll ever find. This blogger suggests adding avocado slices and a drizzle of sriracha to his paleo cakes.