Breakfast Quesadilla. Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Divide scrambled eggs between two tortillas. Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese.
How to make Breakfast Quesadilla in easy steps. Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe http Quesadilla breakfast is full of energy. Having few slices… Newsletter Sign Up›. You can cook Breakfast Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- It’s 4 each of Small Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of Fresh salsa to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro to garnish.
- It’s 1 of Lime to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Side of bacon or Chorizo.
- Prepare of Sour Cream Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of Roasted Poblano Peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime squeezed.
Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This breakfast quesadilla recipe is full of healthy fats, including almond butter, that support healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings! These quesadillas are filled with eggs and bacon and served with a cilantro sour cream-perfect for anytime of the day! "These breakfast quesadillas are a delicious way to start the day," Dalkin says. "But they're equally as fantastic for dinner! Bacon, eggs, cheese, salsa, guacamole.what could go wrong!?!" This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast.
Breakfast Quesadilla instructions
- To make sauce: Roast Poblano peppers in oven on broil until skin is blackened. Let steam in ziplock for several minutes. Peel skin off. Combine peppers, sour cream, cumin, cilantro, and lime juice in blender..
- Fry tortillas in vegetable oil until golden and crisp..
- Scramble eggs with taco seasoning and cheese..
- Place scrambled eggs in between two fried tortillas. Top with salsa, cilantro, sour cream sauce. Garnish with fresh lime juice. Serve with bacon or Chorizo sausage..
This post may contain affiliate links. While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use. I *love* quesadillas, so I came up with this one for a quick and easy breakfast. You can substitute add or take away pretty much anything. It's easily modified for the pickiest of eaters.