Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup. Today we are going to add the creamy pumpkin and carrot soup. We then add in coconut cream, water, and various seasonings to complete our dish. In the event that your soup is too thick for your liking (this happens – don't panic) simply add a bit more water until you reach your desired consistency.
Ingredients of Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup
- It’s 1 of med size onion, minced.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s Half of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of small pack coconut milk.
- Prepare Dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of white pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of salt.
Served with crispy bacon, this soup will become YOUR new favourite soup! It doesn't necessarily make soup thicker. The thick and creamy texture comes from the pumpkin, potatoes and carrots. Pumpkin and carrot soup – or should that be squash?
Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup step by step
- Wash and cut all veges into dice and boil it. Add salt in the water. When done. Let it cool for a while and blend it together with the onion..
- Put in a pot and cook it in medium fire and continuesly stirring it. When it is starting to get creamy add all the spices and coconut milk. Simmer it again until done..
In many recipes pumpkins and squashes can be used interchangeably. In fact, pumpkins are really members of the squash family – and you can use any you like. We recommend trying several types as the flavours always vary a little, then settle on. Pumpkin and carrot are beautiful together and bring out such a lovely sweet flavour, which is nicely What I love most about this pumpkin and carrot soup is that can be easily made in multiple ways. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth and creamy.