Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. This pan-fried sesame garlic tofu will change the way you feel about tofu if you aren't already a tofu fan! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you've claimed yourself not a tofu fan, you probably just haven't had tofu the.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil and black pepper. Garnish it with sesame seeds, cilantro, and lime. Crumble the tofu into a mixing bowl and combine with the cornstarch and five spice powder. You can cook Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- It’s 60 g of rice noodles.
- Prepare 50 g of tofu.
- You need 100 ml of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need Half of an onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare Half of a cup water.
Coat the bottom of a wok or frying pan with peanut oil and heat on high until it's Made it with ground pork & lots of homemade chili garlic paste and served it on Chinese noodles. So delicious and quick to prep. Tofu noodle soup is a cozy and familiar vegan alternative to chicken noodle soup. This quick and simple recipe is perfect for when you feel under the weather.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles instructions
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
Tofu noodle soup hits the spot when you want comfort food that feels nourishing and restorative, not heavy. Caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, black sesame seeds and cilantro. We love adding our organic tofu to this inspired Asian recipe. Or just order it plain for a meatless meal fit for all. Pan-fried tofu has texture and absorbs sauce much better than plain tofu, especially when it comes to Asian-inspired sauces.