SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic. QUICK AND EASY. kids can help with this. perfect for a quick fix for a brunch get together. :hungry. With Shari's Berries sending delicious, dipped berries has never been easier. We take our fresh, juicy strawberries and turn them into a decadent, chocolate dessert that's guaranteed to put a smile on your loved ones faces.
You can cook SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of splenda, for cooking (can use regular sugar).
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of REAL vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 can of of fruit pie filling, i like cherry.. look for sugar free and add a little splenda.
- It’s 1 of **** if u arent trying to make it sugar free… use regular sugar and regular pie filling.
- Prepare of GLAZE.
- It’s 1 cup of confectionerary sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic instructions
- **** baking dish should measure 15x10x1…..
- preheat oven to.350°.
- in a large bowl cream sugar, butter, & salt…add eggs one at a time and mix in thoroughly .. beat in extract. gradually add flour..
- …………add 3 cups BATTER into the baking dish … spread out. spread pie filling on top of batter…
- drop remaining batter on pie filling. like dumplings… bake for 30-35 minutes… should be golden brown. cool on wire rack completely….
- FOR GLAZE.
- in bowl mix powdered sugar, extract, and milk .. you may not need all the milk add a little at a time… until its a consistency you like ….
- drizzle over bars….
- I was INSPIRED by the magazine SIMPLY DELISCIOUS.