Diabetic Friendly Whipped Cream.
You can cook Diabetic Friendly Whipped Cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diabetic Friendly Whipped Cream
- You need of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of splenda sugar substitute.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of powdered gelatin.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot water.
Diabetic Friendly Whipped Cream step by step
- In a microwave safe cup add powdered gelatin and water. Whisk together and microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat very cold heavy cream on low speed for 1 minute..
- Increase speed to medium, adding in the splenda and cooled gelatin..
- Mix until you get a thick whipped consistency. About 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with your favorite sugar free delights..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- The gelatin stabilizes the cream so you can make a batch and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. You can also adjust the splenda amount to your sweetness. Add less or more depending on what you like.:-).
- Enjoy with my mom's pie! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365677-moms-apple-pie-diabetic-friendly.