Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas.
You can have Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Meat seasonings.
- Prepare 4 of Cilantro.
- It’s 4 of Recao.
- It’s of Adobo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Sazon con achoite (for color).
- Prepare 6 dash of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced green pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Quesadilla.
- Prepare 5 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of sour cream (to spread).
- It’s of Guacamole (to spread).
- It’s 8 oz of Shredded cheese (Sargento 4 cheese pizzeria).
- Prepare 1 of Canola cooking spray.
Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas instructions
- Cut chicken breast in small pieces. Place in bowl. Dice all ingredients in small pieces. Add all ingredients to chicken. Mix well..
- Heat skillet. Add 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Add chicken. Cook until well done then set aside..
- Place your flour tortillas flat. Spread guacamole on one side. (For guacamole – i got a small avocado and used a fork to smash it well then mixed it. The guacamole will give a creamier taste) Spread sour cream on the other side. Add your chicken on one half of each tortilla. Add cheese on top and fold. (I used Sargento Chef blends 4 cheese pizzeria. You can use the cheese of your preference.) Repeat for the remaining 4 tortillas..
- Heat your pan on medium heat. Use canola cooking spray , then put in your folded quesadilla. Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side . The quesadilla will be nicely toasted and will not fall apart..
- Note: You can try it with any cream, sauce or spread of your choice. Even any variety of vegetables. I will be trying different combinations myself. This makes 5 quesadillas. If u cut each one in 1/2 it will make 2 servings per quesadilla (10 servings.) You can cut it into fours. And it will make 4 servings per quesadilla. (20 servings). So this recipe can do up to 20 servings depends on how it is cut.. . .I will be looking forward to seeing new cooksnaps!! Hope you Enjoy!.