Healthy banana cake. This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite! It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor. It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan whipped cream frosting.
A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.. Mari's Banana Cupcakes, Banana Coffee Cake with Pecans, Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Banana-Oatmeal Cake (Screwed-Up Mother's Day Cake), Banana Plum Bread Ina Garten's recipe for an old-fashioned, still-tasty banana cake. Upside Down and Inside Out If an upside down hazelnut banana cake doesn't make you excited, nothing else will. You can have Healthy banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of stevia powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
Healthy Banana Cake made without butter or oil, but so tender and flavourful that you'd never be able to tell. Topped with a lightened-up cream cheese frosting, this delicious banana-flavoured cake feels decadent but is actually surprisingly healthy. This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and so easy to make.
Healthy banana cake step by step
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
Topped with luscious cream cheese frosting, this banana cake will become your family's favorite. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the bananas, granulated sugar, and brown. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever! It's made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. You can easily make this banana bread vegan or gluten free—check the recipe notes for details.