No-cheese cheesecake!. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. It's been years since I've had this particular no bake cheesecake. I was trying to explain it to my hubby one day and he had no idea what I was.
Almond Crusted Breakfast Keto Cottage Cheese Dessert Recipes. (No Bake) Peach Chia Almond Protein CheesecakeThe Fit Fork. Today lets see How to make this No Bake No Cream Cheese Cheese Cake. Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. You can cook No-cheese cheesecake! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-cheese cheesecake!
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of low fat milk powder.
- You need 2 packages of (110 grams each) fat-free yogurt/ Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of vanilla powder.
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of Strawberry jam or whatever topping sauce you like.
The main, and thickest layer, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar. This cheesecake is so good and tastes so much like cheese that it is hard to believe it isn't. Perfect to serve with a meat meal or for those that are lactose intolerant. Yes you can make no cheese cheesecake easily its not a tough task. you can make it in limited time.
No-cheese cheesecake! instructions
- Roast oats in a hot pan, or in the oven until golden..
- Pour in a tray, mix with egg whites, honey, and cinnamon until having a good consistency..
- Blend the milk, yogurt, surgery, and vanilla until smooth..
- Pour in the tray over the oat crust..
- Heat in medium temperature for 20-30 minutes (until consistent)..
- Cool down in the fridge..
- Cut into medium squares, add the topping, and enjoy! ?.
Check out these cheesecake recipes that are tasty all year-round! Explore My Food and Family for all-season cheesecake recipes or special seasonal treats. Combine the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric handheld mixer, blend the cheeses together until light and. No-bake cheesecake is still made with cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, but instead of eggs we fold Cool Whip into the mixture to keep it sturdy.