Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette.
You can have Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- You need 2 of or 3 cups chopped kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranraisins.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of diced red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro leaves.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of whole flax seed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of crumbled goat cheese.
- You need of Vinaigrette.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey or agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh dill.
Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette instructions
- Mix all ingredients for vinagrette. Massage into the kale well for a minute or two. Let set for about 5 minutes while dicing other ingredients..
- Add remaining salad ingredients and toss well. Store whatever is not eaten in an airtight container in the refrigerator..