Frozen Pistachio Yogurt Fruit Cups. Try All The Stonyfield Yogurt Flavors for Kids. Always Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified. Know More & Locate The Store Closest To You!
See great recipes for Frozen Pistachio Yogurt Fruit Cups too! Frozen yogurt fruit cups are a fun cup-sized Greek yogurt and fruit snack that make a great alternative frozen sweet treat to popsicles or ice cream! Frozen yogurt fruit cups might just be the messiest recipe to date I've let my boys eat. You can have Frozen Pistachio Yogurt Fruit Cups using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Pistachio Yogurt Fruit Cups
- You need of Pistachio Crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of pistachio nuts, shelled and ground up finely.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s of Yogurt Mixture.
- It’s 1 of -6 oz container lemon greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of -6 oz container lime greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1/4 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lime zest.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1 small lime.
But believe me, the mess is worth it! And the boys couldn't […] In a microwavable mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and Jell-O mix until thoroughly mixed. I usually stick with fresh fruit, but frozen fruit will also work in these cups. The frozen fruit will melt in the fridge, so it provides extra juiciness to the cups (if you're used to fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt cups from the store, you may love the frozen fruit option).
Frozen Pistachio Yogurt Fruit Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Fill 2 regular sized muffin pans with parchment paper muffin cups (can get these in the baking aisle in the grocery store..awesome!) or use regular cupcake liners..
- Mix ground pistachios, sugar and melted butter. Fill bottom of muffin cups and pat down lightly to form a crust..
- Bake crust by itself at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly..
- Mash the fruit of the yogurt ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Add yogurt to mashed fruit and mix well..
- Add lime zest, lime juice and poppy seeds to yogurt mixture..
- Layer the yogurt mixture into the muffin cups almost to the top of the muffin liner on top of the pistachio crust..
- Place chopped fruit on top for garnish before freezing for presentation. Place in freezer and chill for at least 1 hour until yogurt is set. Enjoy! Makes a healthy quick snack for you and your kidos or a quick grab and go breakfast on the run..
Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses. Place the yogurt and fruit in a medium bowl, and stir gently to combine. Scoop the yogurt mixture into the foil liners and spread evenly. One taste of this delicious Frozen Yogurt Bark, and we know you'll declare it one of your all-time favorite frozen treats.