Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper. This Fall Harvest Sausage Salad is full of flavor; butternut squash, quinoa, goat cheese, cranberries, almonds, chicken sausage. It is finished off with an easy lime dressing. Perfect for meal prep or fast dinner.
All your favorite Fall flavors are baked together in a perfectly textured side dish you'll love! Everyone is surprised at how this flavorful cabbage and smoked sausage recipe calls for just a few ingredients. I usually complete my family's favorite slow cooker meal with a no-bake fruit dessert. You can cook Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper
- You need 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 each of Red Onion.
- You need 1 packages of Sage Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1 stick of Margerine.
- It’s 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Sliced Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 3 each of Zucchini.
Cabbage Sausage Supper Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Harvest Sausage Stuffing with Pecans and Cranberries. Savory sage flavored sausage, French bread, sweet cranberries, toasted pecans, and crisp harvest apples tossed in an incredible white wine, butter, and herb sauce and baked until perfectly crispy on top and soft and tender underneath! This Hearty Fall Harvest Vegetable Chorizo Sausage Soup is nourishing and satisfying, and chockfull of in-season vegetables.
Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice zuchini into rounds..
- Chop Red Onion.
- Slice mushrooms if not presliced..
- In a large deep pot melt one stick of margerine. (You CAN use less if desired to make it healthier)..
- Add tube of ground sage sausage. You can typically find this in the refridgerated section with the breakfast sausage. If not get regular ground pork sausage and add probably 2tsp of ground sage. Brown until almost fully cooked..
- Add in sliced mushrooms onions and zuchini. Cook until completely soft..
- Pour the mixture into a large rectangular casserole dish..
- Pour one large can of crushed tomatoes over the top. Do not stir!.
- Sprinkle liberally with garlic salt..
- Add layer of provolone slices all across the top..
- Bake until cheese starts to brown. Aprox 15 to 20 minutes..
- Serve in a bowl as there will be a lot of beautiful tomato sausage zuchini broth and you will want a crusty loaf of french bread to sop it up with!.
Sponsored by A Sweet Life Diabetes Magazine. It's definitely that time of year when people start craving hearty soups. Soups are a great way to take. Mary's sausage and potato traybake will become a firm family favourite as it can be cooked in one dish and is so quick and easy to put together. Tip into a large roasting tin, spreading the ingredients out into one even layer and ensuring that the sausages aren't covered by any of the vegetables.