Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy. Scientific Name(s): Momordicae grosvenori (Swingle)., Siraitia grosvenori (Swingle) A. Zhang., Thladiantha grosvenori Common Name(s): Arhat fruit, Big yellow's fruit, Buddha fruit, Ge si wei ruo guo, Lo han guo, Lo han kuo, Longevity fruit, Lor hon kor, Magic fruit. It is best to drink without sugar.
The luo han guo drink is regarded as a general health tonic, promoting general well-being for those who drink it. The additional ingredients that you can add to your luo han guo drink recipe are gingko seeds, dried longan, preserved winter melon strips, and finely shredded fresh winter melon. Luo Han Guo, literally translated, means "arhat fruit" in English. You can have Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy
- You need of DIABETIC DRINK 3 MAIN INGREDIENTS.
- It’s 1 cup of dried longan.
- It’s 15 of red dates.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 2 of lou han guo (momordica fruits).
- Prepare of OPTIONAL ADD ON FOR NON DIABETIC.
- Prepare 10 of candied winter melon.
Thanks to its amazing health First and foremost, being one of best sweeteners for diabetics, this fruit itself can help to treat diabetics Since August this year I drank Lo hon guo faithfully for one full month and now I am hay fever free. Luo han guo is derived from a fruit that grows in a few distinct regions in China. These results indicate that luo han guo may have a role to play in the management of diabetes and diabetic-related cardiovascular I already have a similar product at home that contains stevia – in a packet form. Why does diabetes cause leg pain?
Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy instructions
- COOK IT IN A POT , bring all on ingredients to a boil then simmer for 30 minute.
- COOK IT IN A PRESURE COOKER ,put all ingredient into a preasure and cook it on high for 15 to 20 minute.
- This special fruits can be serve as dessert and drinks ,can be take cold or hot.
- BELOW ARE FEW HOME REMEDY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338588-honey-lemon-tea-hangover-remedy https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338044-ginger-drink-for-flu-and-flatulent-remedy https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341854-asian-pear-and-honey-for-cough-remedy.
Diabetic neuropathy is common in the arms and legs. People living with diabetes may experience several complications, especially if their blood sugar levels are not under control. Luo han guo (罗汉果) is a dried fruit from the plant Cucurbitaceae (gourd) family, native to southern China and northern Thailand. Also known as monk fruit, buddha's fruit and arhat fruit, luo han guo is widely used as a natural remedy to soothe coughs, sore throats and clear heat build-up in the body. Luo han guo (罗汉果) or monk fruit has lots of health benefits.