Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce.
You can have Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- It’s 1 (2 lb) of flank steak, trimmed.
- You need 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 (7 oz) of can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
- You need 1 cup of plain low fat yogurt.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped green onions.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 6 of whole wheat submarine rolls, halved and toasted.
- It’s of Red bell peppers slices (optional).
Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce instructions
- Prepare grill. Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt. Grill 5 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness; let stand 5 minutes. Slice into 1/4 inch thick strips against the grain of the meat..
- Chop 1 chile, and combine with 1 tsp adobo sauce, yogurt, onions, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl..
- Divide steak strips among bottom halves of rolls; top each portion with 2 tbs sauce mixture and pepper slices..