Sheree's Berry Butter.
You can have Sheree's Berry Butter using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Berry Butter
- Prepare 1/2 pints of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powder sugar (my dad is diabetic so I use splenda).
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter (Ive also used salted).
Sheree's Berry Butter step by step
- *** when using fruit I use a little powder sugar in the mix.
- cream room tempature butter with a mixer and add the 1/2 pint of berries .. blend for about 10 seconds..
- put it on Saran wrap and roll into a cylinder … the only reason to do this is to place on waffles, pancakes, or French toast. you can pour warm syrup over them…
- **** of course butter can be put in a container..