All Star Deviled Eggs. Deviled eggs are supposed to taste like deviled eggs, not some abomination. This was my first time ever making deviled eggs. I took Sarah Jo's advice and switched to white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard.
From there, fill them as creatively as you'd like. Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt, plus lots of ideas for fun add-ins! You can have All Star Deviled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All Star Deviled Eggs
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs (peeled).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo (a little more or less depending on desired creaminess).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon or yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of nice squeeze of lemon.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne for added kick if desired.
- You need 1 dash of green onion OR fresh dill as garnish.
- It’s 2 dash of paprika as garnish.
Surprise your party guests by serving these Deviled Egg Star Pops. Each bite sized, star shaped, hard boiled egg is decorated with a creamy egg yolk filling Deviled Eggs are such a popular appetizer to serve at a party because eggs are high in protein, are very filling. They are just really tasty, but there. Deviled eggs are such a classic and perfect if you're looking for an inexpensive, low-carb appetizer or snack.
All Star Deviled Eggs step by step
- Cut eggs in half length wise..
- Spoon out egg yokes into a bowl.
- Mash yokes and add the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne if some spiciness is desired. Mash and mix till nice and creamy. I like to do a taste test before I'm done to see if the tartness and taste is how I desire..
- Return the creamy mixture into the eggs and garnish with sliced green onions or fresh dill. Enjoy! :-).
Really popular if you're looking for A star-tipped piping tip (affiliate link) will give you the prettiest eggs, but if you don't have one you can simply use a ziplock bag with the end snipped off. Deviled eggs are a classic recipe and perfect for the holidays, Easter, potlucks, parties and other gatherings. Deviled eggs are easy to make and you can make them even easier by hard boiling your eggs ahead of time. But the key to the BEST deviled eggs is boiling your eggs perfectly and not over. The BEST deviled egg recipe made with mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, and seasonings for a simple appetizer This deviled egg recipe is a simple appetizer to serve during holidays and parties.