Meatball sub's. Reviews for: Photos of Meatball Sub Casserole. Meatball Sub Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Return meatballs to pot, bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced by half and meatballs are coated and Related Video.
When you want a serious meatball sandwich, the SUBWAY® meatball sub has everything you need. The Meatball Marinara sandwich is drenched in irresistible marinara sauce, sprinkled with. Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese. You can cook Meatball sub's using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball sub's
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- It’s 2 small of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2/3 cup of chili sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 8 of submarine rolls.
Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese. Actually this is sorta dinner…sorta lunch or sorta appetizer food. A meatball sub is when a male places his pubicle sac and/or testicles into a woman's vagina. Preferably done during the menstrual cycle so that some sauce can accompany the meatballs.
Meatball sub's step by step
- In bowl beat eggs and milk. Stir in bread crumbs and salt. Add beef. Mix well. Shape into 1inch balls. Place meat balls on to greased rack in shallow baking pan. Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 and drain..
- In a sauce pan saute garlic and butter. Add ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, mustard, celery seed, 1/2 teaspoon salt and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil add meatballs. Reduce heat simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Carefully hollow out buns leaving 1/2 in shell. Spoon meatball mixture into bun. Enjoy..
Shape the ground beef mixture into golf ball-sized balls. Heat a cast-iron pan or skillet with oil over medium-high heat. The meatball sub is the ultimate deli hoagie, and every ingredient is important to its success. Here we combine a good-quality roll with our Italian Meatballs and some fresh mozzarella for an over-the-top. Meatball subs are a hot item at the deli.