Chicken and Broccoli Dish.
You can have Chicken and Broccoli Dish using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Dish
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of Cubed, cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of broccoli or chicken soup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Melted butter or margarine.
Chicken and Broccoli Dish instructions
- spray deep baking dish with cooking spray.
- preheat oven to 425°.
- arrange broccoli and chicken in dish.
- mix in soup and milk and pour over chicken and broccoli.
- mix together then sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs and butter/margarine.
- bake at 425° for 25 minutes. serve with rice or noodles.