Low carb microwave mug brownies. Since switching to a low carb way of eating, I've noticed that I don't really crave sweets very often. But every now and again, the chocolate craving strikes. Check the full recipe for the macros.
There are lots of mug cakes, mug brownies and mug cookies around the internet, so I guess we're not the only ones who need a quick fix every once in a while. Egg-Free Mug Brownie: We really enjoy the structure the egg provides, but if you're looking for a fudgy, more. Quick and easy, this low carb mug brownie has a rich peanut butter swirl. You can cook Low carb microwave mug brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb microwave mug brownies
- You need 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweetner of choice.
Once it's baked an extra If you are in a hurry click here to go to the low carb mug brownie recipe. Yes, I have a sweet tooth. If you bake it until it's finished in the microwave it will be tough and overcooked by the time you eat it. Mug Brownie: By now I'm sure everyone and their grandmother has seen the Dizzy Dee microwave chocolate cake in a mug.
Low carb microwave mug brownies step by step
- Blitz up the coconut in a coffee grinder or similar.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe mug or container..
- Microwave for 30 seconds until top is just set.
- You can add a tablespoon of protein powder if desired, but include a teaspoon of coconut oil or milk to counter the dryness..
Microwave on high for roughly a minute. You may have to microwave it longer or shorter I subbed low carb ingredients on a whim and this actually turned out edible! These low carb mug cakes are made in the microwave, and so because all of our microwaves are completely different, it may take a little experimentation to get the cooking time just. This brownie in a mug is perfect for those days when you just can't get a chocolate treat out of your head. If the brownie looks wet on top, microwave.