Sheree's Diabetic Cauliflower au gratin.
You can have Sheree's Diabetic Cauliflower au gratin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Diabetic Cauliflower au gratin
- It’s 2 packages of cauliflower (16 oz), thawed.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk (diabetics should use skim).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated pamesan cheese.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
Sheree's Diabetic Cauliflower au gratin step by step
- pulse thawed cauliflower in food processor once or twice just breaking it up.. large chop!!!.
- put 1" of water in the bottom of a Dutch oven. bring to a boil and turn down to low. cover and cook 5 min. should be crisp but tender. drain in colander for several minutes..
- in a LG saucepan saute onions in butter. add mustard, salt, pepper, & flour. after the Roux is made add milk slowly. should thicken to a white gravy.. add cheese and allow cheese to melt..
- taste cheese sauce and adjust salt and pepper..
- put cauliflower in sprayed baking dish. pour sauce over the cauliflower …
- mix butter, bread crumbs, and paprika and sprinkle on top.
- bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°..