no-nonsense egg nog. Eggnog /ˈɛɡˌnɒɡ/, egg nog or egg-nog, historically also known (when alcoholic beverages are added) as milk punch or egg milk punch, is a rich, chilled, sweetened, dairy-based beverage. It is traditionally made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites, and egg yolks. I still swear by Hungry Girl's No-Nonsense Nog made with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
If you prefer, you could try a mix of dark rum and cognac. Eggnog is traditionally made uncooked, with raw eggs. Store bought eggnog is pasteurized for food safety reasons. You can have no-nonsense egg nog using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of no-nonsense egg nog
- Prepare 1 box of sugar free instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 3 cup of light vanilla soymilk.
- Prepare 1 of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of rum flavoring or rum.
- You need 6 tsp of Splenda.
To keep this drink safe for everyone, we've written. I've got the egg nog with Canadian Club Whiskey goin'. How bout you?:cheers: *Who's not whose. No Mudflaps, Fog lights on all the time, Map light/Dome light mod, Door sill protectors, In-channel window guards, Re-badged and sock-monkeyed,many more to come.
no-nonsense egg nog instructions
- combine the soy milk, Splenda and pudding either by beating by hand for 5 minutes or in a blender until smooth..
- add nutmeg and rum (or flavoring) to taste..
- Eggnog can be consumed immediately, however, it will begin to thicken over time. Additional splashes of soy milk can thin the mixture..
Egg-nog was a rich and creamy drink made from milk, sugar, whipped eggs and often liquor such as brandy or rum. It was traditionally drunk during the Christmas season. Penny Haywood's mother's egg-nog recipe included vanilla, nutmeg, and cloves. Egg-not Nog is a less food-coma inducing holiday drink made from all natural whole food ingredients…except the bourbon Even though I do enjoy farm fresh eggs ever so often, eggnog has been something I've never enjoyed. I first tried traditional eggnog with my family several years ago.