Cranberry Slaw – Dr. Sinatra's recipe.
You can cook Cranberry Slaw – Dr. Sinatra's recipe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Slaw – Dr. Sinatra's recipe
- It’s of Salads and Dressings.
- It’s 1/2 head of red cabbage (2 cups).
- You need 1/2 head of green cabbage (2 cups).
- You need 6 of scallions, sliced, or 1 small red onion, diced ( or use a combo of both).
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of xtra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grnd black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
Cranberry Slaw – Dr. Sinatra's recipe instructions
- Mix together cabbage, onions, and cranberries in large bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar, and seasonings in a small bowl. Pour over cabbage mixture; mix thoroughly..
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour. (This slaw keeps for 4 – 5 days). (Makes 8 servings)..