Plum cake glutten free. This plum cake is easy to make, and ripe plums play the starring role. It's adapted from this plum torte recipe, a classic that was printed years ago in the This cake is made a little healthier with coconut sugar and coconut oil. I also use gluten-free flour in this recipe, but you can substitute whole wheat.
But I do love to make cake! My sister celebrated her birthday this week. And plum cake was the celebration of choice. You can cook Plum cake glutten free using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plum cake glutten free
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Xylitol.
- It’s 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond meal.
- It’s 3/4 cup of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of full fat yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh plums cut up.
Plus, who doesn't love autumn vibes, rich earthy fruit, and seasonal cakes?! I have made this gluten free plum cake recipe twice now. We lingered over the juicy plum slices for puddings during the week. A simple one bowl recipe – super easy to make and very adaptable.
Plum cake glutten free step by step
- Add butter @ room temperature, sugar, eggs @ room temperature, vanilla, yogurt in bowl and mix together…
- Add almond meal, gf flour, baking powder, flax seeds, and cinammon and add to wet ingredients..
- Butter pie bowl, put a layer of plums on bottom, close together..
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- spread half of pie mixture over plums, add another layer of plums and cover with remaining mixture..
- place in oven for about 35 minutes, until knife comes out clean..
- Let cool..
- Serve with yogurt.
You can replace the plums with any fruit – canned fruit would also work well. Top with sliced fruit: Plums, peaches, etc, densely covering the dough. Related articles: Gluten-Free Alsatian Plum Cake. Living Gluten-Free For Dummies author Hilary Du Cane walks you through the easy steps of how to make a simple and delicious gluten-free plum cake in this video. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo Friendly with zero granulated sugar this cake is a great way to enjoy the other summer stone fruit, plums.