Cranberry and Cilantro Quinoa Salad.
You can cook Cranberry and Cilantro Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry and Cilantro Quinoa Salad
- You need of Cranberry and cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed.
- You need 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of unchopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of juiced lime.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Cranberry and Cilantro Quinoa Salad step by step
- pour the water into a saucepan and cover with a lid.
- bring to a boil over high heat, then pour in the quinoa, recover, and continue to simmer over low heat until the waterhas been asorbed, 15-20 mins.
- scrape into a mixing bowl, and chill in the fridge until cold.
- once cold, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
- chill before serving.