You can cook Vanilla (submarine) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla (submarine)
- You need 50 g of water.
- Prepare 150 g of glucose syrup.
- Prepare 220 g of sugar.
- You need 1 of grain of mastic.
- You need 1 of vanillin powder (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract).
Vanilla (submarine) step by step
- Put all the ingredients except the vanillin into a pot and boil until the mixture caramelizes. Try to see if it is ready, by letting a drop into cold water, it shouldn't dissolve but also it shouldn't harden too much..
- Remove from heat. Let it cool for 5 minutes, add the vanillin powder and stir constantly until it whitens and becomes vanilla fondant (it's better if you use a wooden spoon)..
- When we say stir constantly, don't overdo it if you get tired, leave it for a while and carry on later but don't stop until it is completely white..