Diabetic stuffed potabella mushrooms.
You can have Diabetic stuffed potabella mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic stuffed potabella mushrooms
- It’s 6 large of portabella mushrooms.
- It’s 2 large of carrots.
- It’s 2 of zucchini squash.
- It’s 1 of olive oil to saute.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of favorite cheese for garnish.
- You need of Spinach pesto.
- Prepare 4 cup of spinach leaves.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of nuts. pecan, almond, or pine nuts work well.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesian.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Diabetic stuffed potabella mushrooms step by step
- Add all pesto ingredients except oil in food processor. Turn on and slowly add oil. Mix until puree.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prep mushrooms- destem and degill SAVE STEMS. Stems should break off quite easily and use spoon to scrape out gills. Wash mushrooms and stems under light running, cold water.
- Rough chop stems, carrots, and squash (looking for 1 cup of each), add pinch of salt and pepper and saute until soft..
- Mix veggies and pesto and spoon into mushroom caps.
- Lightly oil cookie sheet and place mushrooms on pan.
- Bake 10-13 minutes until mushroom is soft. (Optional) Sprinkle with cheese and bake until melted.