Black Bean Sauce.
You can cook Black Bean Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, rough chop.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrots, diced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 dash of tabasco sauce.
Black Bean Sauce instructions
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat..
- Add the onions, celery, and carrots and cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring for an additional 30 seconds..
- Add the beans, stock, and tabasco..
- Simmer for 1/2 hour..
- Puree until smooth, adding additional stock if too thick..