You can have Crab Bisque using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab Bisque
- It’s 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of green onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsely chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of fat-free milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 cup of fat free half and half.
- You need 16 oz of claw crab meat.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
Crab Bisque instructions
- Heat 2 tablespoons canola oil in stock pot. Add onion, green pepper, green onions, parsley, and mushrooms. Cook until tender. Remove vegetables from heat and set aside.
- In the same stock pot, add remaining 2 tablespoons canola oil over low heat. Add flour and stir until smooth. Add milk, stirring until thickened..
- Add reserved vegetable mixture, salt, pepper, half-and half, crabmeat, and grated carrot if desired..
- Heat through over low heat, but do not boil..