Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
I have tried a lot of peanut butter cookie recipes. These soft double peanut butter cookies are definitely a favorite. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. You can have Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar splenda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
These are my idea of the perfect peanut butter cookie! Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they're quick and easy to make! When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie.
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Mix Splenda & soften butter, til smooth & without lumps..
- Add egg & mix..
- Add peanut butter & mix..
- Add remaining ingredients & mix..
- Cover & refrigerate til batter is firm ( 1 to 2 hrs).
- Heat oven to 370°..
- Scoop out small balls about 1 1/2 inches..
- Use fork, gently press down dough..
- Bake 10 mins or til light golden brown..
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 mins..
And that's why this peanut butter cookie. Peanut butter cookies are probably the kind of cookie I make the most. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat. I love making them because they're easy and don't need any chill time. Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we're always in the mood for.