You can cook Cucumber Boats using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Boats
- Prepare 1 cup of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomatos.
- It’s 6 of bacon.
- You need 3 of cucumbers.
- You need 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
Cucumber Boats instructions
- Chop up 6 slices of bacon into tiny pieces. pot in fryinpan and fry until crisp. drain and let cool..
- Cut lettuce, spinach, and tomato into a fine dice. Place in large mixing bowl..
- Peel cucumbers and slice in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove the seeds creating the boars..
- Put cooled bacon pieces and ranch dressing into the bowl with the lettuce mixture..
- mix together well. Using a spoon or your hands, mound the mixture into the 6 cucumber boats..
- Cut each boat crosswise into 2 or more pieces and serve..
- Can be refrigerated up to 24 hours, but best fresh..