Besan Ke Laddu with Sugar Free(For Dieting & diabetes). besan ladoo is a popular traditional Indian sweet dish made of besan flour (chickpea flour), desi ghee, and jaggery (ie) without sugar. Besan laddu will keep good for upto a month and the desi ghee and jaggery makes it nutrient dense, a healthy guilt free treat for Diwali #glutenfree Ingredients. Sugar free (Without sugar) Besan laddoo is an Indian festive sweet made out of jaggery and chickpea flour.
There are some variations of these laddus as per the recipe. A Simple Recipe of Besan Ke Laddu by Kitchen With Amna. Learn how to make Besan laddu, a divine and delicious recipe by Anushruti on Rajshri Food. You can have Besan Ke Laddu with Sugar Free(For Dieting & diabetes) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Besan Ke Laddu with Sugar Free(For Dieting & diabetes)
- Prepare 2 Bowl of Beasn (Gram Flour).
- Prepare 1 bowl of Sugar Free (If concentrated then 1/2 Bowl).
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Dry Fruits.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cardamom Powder.
Diwali is round the corner and the preparation for making sweets. Adopting a no-sugar diet can benefit several aspects of a person's health. However, it should be a gradual process. Eliminating added sugars and maintaining a diet rich in whole foods has many benefits for the body.
Besan Ke Laddu with Sugar Free(For Dieting & diabetes) step by step
- Take 1 pan. Add ghee in pan. Add besan when Ghee get boiled.
- Keep constantly stirring to avoid lumps till it gets littlebit brown & appetizing in smell..
- Off the flame. Add sugar free, Cardamom powder & dryfruits. Mixed well..
- Make round balls as shown in pic.
- Your sweet & tasty Besan Laddu is ready which is very healthy. As we added Sugar free so u can give it to diabetic person & who is on dieting. Instead of Sugar free u can use normal powder Sugar(1 Bowl).
Specifically, reducing sugar intake and eating a healthful diet may help people Special Dryfruit Laddu. This Special Laddoo is a specialty of Thaggu Ke Laddoo and comes laden with dry fruits like almonds, pistachios, rava(suji), pure khoya, Tragacanth gum(gond) Silky smooth and with the right amount of sugar and crunchy dry fruits, this is what we call pure sweet indulgence. Laddu since long has been used as a synonym for mithai (Indian sweet). Here, I write an easy-to-follow recipe for making your own besan ke. Besan Ke Laddu – Indian Sweet Dessert Recipe – Indian Festive Sweet – Homemade Sweets Recipe.