Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar). Did you know artificial sweeteners may actually increase the risk of diabetes or worsen your condition? Find out here what makes good sugar substitutes for diabetes. Get the facts on options such as stevia and coconut palm sugar.
A traditional cake recipe uses a combination of all-purpose flour, sugar, and eggs with a frosting whipped up with butter and sugar. Instead of granulated sugar, you can use pureed fruit or even a low-carb sweetener such as erythritol to help reduce the total carb content of your cake even further. A diabetic can eat Angel food cake under most circumstances but you still need to take into account how it will affect your blood sugar. You can have Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar)
- Prepare 3 glasses of baking flour.
- You need 1 glass of natural honey.
- Prepare 1 glass of sunflower oil.
- Prepare Half of litre low-fat milk.
- It’s 4 of big eggs.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Flavour of your choice.
I use the same type of recipe for cakes for my family using Cool Whip. I am a diabetic and the hospital gives angel food cake as a dessert for their diabetic patients. And while most diabetics think that sugar-free candies, cake and desserts are the answer to their woes, research shows Sugar causes a spike in natural insulin levels, a great threat for diabetic patients. Acesulfame-K that is used in most sugar-free foods can cause cancer as well as tumors.
Cake for diabetic patients (using natural sugar) instructions
- Mix 1 glass honey with 1 glass of Sunflower oil until well mixed..
- Separate the egg white and the york, Use the egg white instead of the York. Pour the egg white in the mixture and stir well..
- Add 3 glasses of flour, Add the 1 a half tablespoon to the mixture..
- If the mixture is too thick add milk little by little to obtain the desired texture..
- Ensure the mixture can flow freely from your spoon.
- Grease your small sufuria and pour your mixture in..
- Pre-heat your pan and place a bigger sufuria on the pan. In the sufuria put three small stones..
- Insert your sufuria with the mixture in the sufuria with the three stones.
- Cover with the lid and cook for about 50 mins. to 1 hour.
- Check for the end product.
If you use a sugar substitute that has no carbs, you're just screwing yourself over, because Stevia is a green, leafy plant and is the best sugar substitute for diabetic patients. So what are the best sugar substitutes for diabetes? Interesting, when researchers discovered high fructose corn syrup, they also thought they'd found the halo for an obesity and a possible diabetes cure (because fructose gets processed by the liver and does not require much insulin). Whether you have diabetes or you're at risk for developing the disease, or if you simply want to choose healthier alternatives to refined sugars, these natural sweeteners can provide healthier — and tastier — alternatives to white and brown sugars and artificial sweeteners. Find healthy, delicious diabetic cake recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.