Food Remedies: Jerusalem Artichoke Potato Salad for Diabetes. Great recipe for Food Remedies: Jerusalem Artichoke Potato Salad for Diabetes. This is one of the medical recipes on my mom's medical menu after she suffered a stroke due to chronic diabetes. The doctor said she would have to be hospitalized and treated there, but Yujiro Tojo's natural health.
Japanese Artichoke Potato Salad for Diabetes is a very popular home remedy in Japan. Jerusalem artichoke is a vegetable which resembles a small potato. It is available from some health food stores. You can cook Food Remedies: Jerusalem Artichoke Potato Salad for Diabetes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Food Remedies: Jerusalem Artichoke Potato Salad for Diabetes
- Prepare 4 of Jerusalem artichoke.
- Prepare 5 of cm Carrot.
- You need 1 of Broccoli sprouts.
- You need 1 of Vegetarian Mayonnaise (refer to.
Jerusalem artichoke is a primary therapy in the Cayce approach to diabetes. The readings state that the Jerusalem artichoke can be used to decrease or eliminate the need for medicinal insulin. Jerusalem Artichokes, GIRA-SOLE, (turns toward sun.) a word which became JERUSALEM among English speaking peoples, also known as Sunroots, or Sunchokes but by any name are a little-known, North American tuber that is said to be able to heal diabetes, and it may be one of the most overlooked health foods on earth. This diabetic potato salad is great for family picnics or outings.
Food Remedies: Jerusalem Artichoke Potato Salad for Diabetes step by step
- Rinse off the dirt well from the Jerusalem artichokes, and cut the carrots into large bite-sized chunks. Add a bit of water to a pot, cover tightly with a lid, and steam..
- Evaporate the water once the Jerusalem artichokes become hot and soft, and add in the sprouts and vegetarian mayonnaise. It's done. ♪.
- You will have a vitamin B12 deficiency if you switch to a vegetarian diet, so I recommend using broccoli sprouts. It seems that beets are also high in vitamin B12..
- You can also get B12 from nori seaweed or nutritional yeast..
This recipe has a few ingredients that are not typical of your potato salads, but why not give it a try. I love the creaminess of this dish! I use a combo of broth and milk to give the soup a nice, creamy porridge-like texture! See great recipes for Simple Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke too! Since Jerusalem artichokes are low in starch, have natural occurring fructose and help regulate sugars in the blood, they are great for people suffering from type II diabetes.