Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab.
You can have Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated bitter gourd (karela), unpeeled (refer handy tip).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of grated carrot finally chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small bowl coarsely mashed green peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of crumbled low-fat paneer.
- You need As needed of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried mango powder (amchur).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic (lehsun).
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped tomatoes chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of besan green chilli finally chopped.
Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab step by step
- Apply a little salt to the bitter gourd, mix well and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes. Squeeze and keep the water aside. This water can be used as given in the handy tip..
- Combine the bitter gourd, carrot, green peas, paneer, coriander, bread crumbs, green chilli, dried mango powder,besan,oil and salt in a bowl and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into parts..take stick or tooth pic and roll it Heat a non-stick pan kadai and fry till the golden colour…
- Now ready to serve it with chutney or sauce😊.