Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets. there are several ways the cutlet is prepared and one such common way in my native is to prepare it with rava or semolina. my native is famous for its in addition i would like to add few tips and recommendations for a perfect beetroot cutlet recipe. firstly, and more importantly do not forget to. Crispy and delicious beetroot cutlet made with beets, potatoes, semolina and spices. The recipe of beetroot cutlets is easy. boil and then mash beetroot and potatoes.
It is pretty much similar to tikkis. Like many other recipes, cutlets can be prepared in zillion ways. But here is my super simple kid's friendly deep fried beet root cutlet. You can cook Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets
- You need 2 cup of beetroot, grated.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbspn of dry spices like turmeric, red chilli & Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats ground to powder.
- It’s 2 tbspn of cornflour.
- It’s 2 tbspn of roasted semolina.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbspn of dry mango powder.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper powder.
Easy and quick Diabetic Friendly cutlet Recipe. Baked vegetable cutlets is a delicious cutlet recipe made using vegetables. Vegetable cutlets are loved by one and all. Beetroots cutlets may sound weird, but they are super delicious.
Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets instructions
- In a large mixing bowl squeeze off juice from 2 cups of grated beetroot..
- Add oats, onions, dry spices, salt to taste.
- Combine well and prepare the patties from beetroot dough..
- In a small bowl combine cornflour, a tspn of salt, pepper and enough water to make a thin liquidy batter.
- Spread the semolina on a plate separately.
- In a pan, spray oil and let it heat.
- Coat each cutlet well in the cornflour batter and then in the semolina.
- Pan fry each side till slight brown or done.
- Alternatively, preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes..
- Serve hot with a Low fat sour curd dip(best combination) or any other sauce/ chutney of your choice.
Beetroot cutlet, a rare combination of beetroot and bananas is stuffed with a chatpata paneer-green peas mixture, coated with sesame-semolina mixture Beetroot Cutlet recipe – How to make Beetroot Cutlet. Beetroot is a naturally occurring root vegetable that is commonly found in the temperate and tropical regions. The pigments, namely, betacyanins, account for the red color of sugar beets, and beta carotene is the antioxidant that is found in abundance in beetroot leaves. Milanesa Steak is a budget-friendly meal of thin-sliced breaded top round cutlets. Lay steaks on a sheet pan and season on both sides with half the salt and pepper.