Dragon fruit -oat smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. Dragon fruit has a mild taste, so the tropical flavor is played up with a squeeze of fresh lime. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram!
You can usually find it this dragon fruit smoothie is so simple to make: Simply blend frozen raspberries, blackberries, dragon fruit, strawberry yogurt, chia seeds, ginger. This DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTHIE is easy to make and naturally dairy-free. It's loaded with antioxidants, which may boost your immune system This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is jam-packed with antioxidants, and is incredibly easy to make. You can cook Dragon fruit -oat smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit -oat smoothie
- You need 1 cup of dragon fruit 's cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tea spoon of honey (may avoid honey if diabetic).
- Prepare 1 pinch of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
I love how vibrant the color is, especially since it makes. Enjoy this dragon fruit recipe that is a nourishing, refreshing smoothie bowl. My daughter and I enjoy this on our "spa dates" together. This dragon fruit recipe is simple to make and sooooo tasty!
Dragon fruit -oat smoothie instructions
- In a blender jar put all the ingredients,add water.Blend for 2 minutes to a smooth paste..
- Add water,whisk.Smoothie is ready to serve..
- Put few ice-cubes in serving glasses,pour smoothie over.Serve..
All you need is a blender, dragon fruit, banana, pineapple and cauliflower. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, and chia seeds. This dragon fruit smoothie recipe is delicious in a bowl or glass. Place all ingredients into a blender. Dragon fruit is a low-calorie, great tasting fruit, high in fiber, packed with vitamin C and several antioxidants.