Almond Meal Cookies.
You can cook Almond Meal Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Meal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of almond meal I used 100g meal & 34g almond flour.
- You need 30 grams of cocoa nibs.
- You need 40 grams of unsweetened dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt I used sea salt.
- It’s 50 grams of brown sugar I used diabetic sukrin gold.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 30 grams of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Almond Meal Cookies step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add almond meal (use from almond milk recipe if you made it) & flour if mixing, cocoa nibs, coconut, baking powder, sugar & salt and mix well..
- Whisk egg until creamy and doubled in size,, then whisk in coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well until all the dry is coated..
- Chill for 30 minutes or overnight, I did 30 minutes then preheat oven to 375°F 190° farenheight.
- Put greaseproof paper on a baking tray, divide mixture into 20 balls then press down on greaseproof paper giving 1" apart or if using moulds pat in small moulds and bake 10 minutes till firm take out oven, leave oven on, let cool completely then turn out and put on greaseproof paper on baking tray on other side for 5 minutes. Completely cool before taking out moulds. You can omit the nibs if you like like I did with moulds and I used 32g own made canderal brown sugar…
- Place in centre of oven for 7-10 minutes until edges turn brown. Mine took 9 minutes.
- Leave to cool on tray then transfer to cooling rack, be careful these are soft biscuits not hard n crunchy.