Raw Diabetic/non Diabetic Dark/milk Chocolate.
You can cook Raw Diabetic/non Diabetic Dark/milk Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Diabetic/non Diabetic Dark/milk Chocolate
- It’s 90 grams of cocoa nibs.
- Prepare 60 grams of sugar I used brown diabetic 1st time and 7g canderal grounded the 2nd time.
- Prepare 15 grams of cocoa butter I used own almond butter 1st time and cocao butter 2nd time much nicer.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract optional I used neilsen massey.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1 of goji berries /nuts I did different shapes added 1 nut to 4 chocolates 3 goji berries to each of 4 chocolates and left 4 plain..
Raw Diabetic/non Diabetic Dark/milk Chocolate instructions
- Grind sugar until it's like a powder.
- Add the nibs & grind grind grind as much as your machine can take cooling down if necessary and keep scraping down. If you have choice of blender cup sizes use smallest you can or you will get chocolate all over your hands lol. Grind until it sloshed around. This takes time and patience. When nearly done put pestle bowl in oven to heat through..
- Add cocoa butter or almond butter and blend further about 3 minutes, it's better with cocoa butter.
- Conching….Pour chocolate into pestle and going in round motions grind it down until smooth and it tastes ok. You can add any extras when your happy with flavour.
- Tempering….Pour chocolate onto slab and using scrapers keep turning inwards agitating it until thick but not too thick..
- Pour into moulds and leave to set or let set on the slate. Excuse my mess I was rushing.
- Enjoy…This will snap like chocolate and should have no white streaks in it. You can melt this carefully in a broiler if you want to bake with it and use as normal chocolate. If you want to make milk chocolate omit about 10g of nibs and add 10g milk powder to the sugar before grinding, but this will add sugar content. Hearts have goji berries, round have a nut in and square are just block. They was ok but got bashed in bag on way to gym for taste testing..