Tastemade Nutella-Stuffed Cookies.
You can cook Tastemade Nutella-Stuffed Cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tastemade Nutella-Stuffed Cookies
- It’s 10 tablespoons of Nutella.
- Prepare 160 g of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 60 g of cane sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
Tastemade Nutella-Stuffed Cookies instructions
- Cover a tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop the Nutella onto the tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Pour the flour and butter into a bowl an mix with an electric mixer (I lost the footage).
- Add the egg, sugar, and baking powder and mix again (I lost the footage).
- Knead the dough with your hands (I lost the footage).
- Cut the dough into pieces and roll them into a ball and flatten it out (repeat until there is no dough left).
- Place the frozen Nutella on top of the flattened dough and cover it completely (I made 4 large normal cookies and 1 large chocolate cookie, both are stuffed with Nutella of course).
- Bake at 350°F for 16 minutes.
- Take the cookies out transfer them onto a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.