Traditional Wedang Ronde Drink (TasteMade).
You can cook Traditional Wedang Ronde Drink (TasteMade) using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Wedang Ronde Drink (TasteMade)
- Prepare 1000 ml of water.
- It’s 75 g of Javanese sugar.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of red ginger.
- You need 1 piece of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 of pandanus leaf.
- You need 3 of orange leaves.
- You need 4 clove of grains.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of Diced bread and roasted peanuts to add to the drink.
- Prepare of For the ball casing:.
- You need 250 g of white sticky rice flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whiting water.
- It’s of Multiple food colourings.
- You need of Ball centres:.
- Prepare 250 g of peanuts.
- It’s 50 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of Javanese sugar.
Traditional Wedang Ronde Drink (TasteMade) step by step
- Wedang Drink: Combine all ingredients except sugar and brown sugar into the pan and cook until the flavors blend and boil. After boiling, reduce the heat and add all the sugar and stir until smooth.
- Coloured Rounds Casing: Combine sticky rice, water and lime water, stir until blended until the dough can be rounded; Flatter the dough and fill it with the rounds that have been prepared Close again and round up; Prepare boiling water in the pan then reduce the heat and boil until the mixture floats; Serve round with wedang; For the colored ones, mix the dye when kneading the round mixture..
- Rounds filling: Roast the beans until cooked and drain finely ground the beans and mix with white sugar and java sugar until blended.